HP LaserJet Pro 102w Mono Laser Printer
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Anti-fraud technology can help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
Track remaining pages with print gauge technology, and get more pages than ever with page maximizer technology.
No delays or mess—quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explore; Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8 Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8; Apple® OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9); 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB; Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)
Whats in the box:
HP LaserJet Pro M102w Printer; HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~700 pages; HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~12,000 pages; GSG, Setup Poster, Support flyer; Warranty Guide, flyer, errata in some countries; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROMs; CDs containing software and electronic documentation; Power cord USB cable.
HP LaserJet Pro M12w Mono Laser Printer
Well-connected printing to match the way you work
Easily access, print, and share resources with wireless networking.
Easily print from mobile devices with Android™ version 4.4 or later or Google Chrome™ operating systems.
Print directly from your mobile device—without accessing the network.
Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
Depend on professional quality and trusted HP performance, using the lowest-priced and smallest laser printer from HP. Easily save space and budget.
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.9, v 10.10, v 10.11
Included Accessories: Preinstalled HP Black Toner Cartridge, Installation Guide, Setup Poster, Software CD, Power Cord, USB Cable.
HP LaserJet Pro M521dw Multifunction Mono Laser Printer
Quickly create, capture, and deliver documents
- Finish faster—with less standing around—using single-pass, dual-head scanning.
- Stay on schedule—print up to 42 pages per minute.4 Handle high-volume printing without worries.
- Scan documents and send digital files in one easy step—to email, the cloud, network folders, or a USB drive.
- Efficiently handle large jobs, with an input capacity up to 1,100 sheets and automatic two-sided printing.
Increase efficiency with an easy-to-manage MFP
- Work smarter—access, store, and print business content quickly from the 3.5-inch colour touchscreen.
- Go from zero to done, right at the MFP—print, copy, scan, and fax with ease.
- Get a fast start with preinstalled cartridges. Save even more, using optional high-capacity cartridges.
- Efficiently manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to remotely monitor office printing and device status.
Set up fast and stay connected
- Get started fast with HP Smart Install—no CD needed. Set up and share wirelessly throughout the office.
- HP ePrint—print from your smartphone or tablet. Easily send print jobs wirelessly without a network.
- Use resources more efficiently with wireless and 10/100 Ethernet networking—easily print and share.
- Pull print jobs from your pocket—walk up and print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Improve your energy costs and save resources
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology.
- Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
- Get centralized, easy access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with HP EcoSMART Console.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 8 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Windows 2012 Windows Server 2008 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows Server 2003 32 bit (SP3 or higher). Mac OS X v 10.6.8 and later Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package) SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9.